Monday, September 17, 2007

Knowledge Share


Knowledge Share

Knowledge Share™ is a powerful place to share your Knowledge. It is a place were businesses have a uniform place to access all the organizations databases. I can see myself using knowledge share in a company I work for. I feel it would bring about a sense of community among people who work together. The employees would be able to share ideas and brainstorm new ones. I like the fact that you are able to create a project register within the program because everything is in one central location.
Knowledge share was designed by
ICS which is an intranet knowledge management framework. Knowledge Share™ is a cost effective, flexible and user friendly solution.
create information domains
easily access documents
Knowledge Share provide an easy front-end to the organizations databases and let individuals and departments publish information they need to communicate and collaborate with the rest of the organization, partners and customers in the context that suits.


3 comments:

Julia Koreshkova said...

I think it's a brilliant idea to have such places where you know for shure people are sharing their knowledge. Internet is full of information. You can get easily lost there not knowing where to get the info you need.
Julia

Marian Thacher said...

Hey, Ms. Poche, thanks for linking to my blog, Adult Education and Technology. I hope you enjoy your class on emergent technologies. There sure are a lot of technologies emerging! :)
Marian Thacher

Dr. Z said...

I guess I don't understand how the knowledge share works. I played little bit and didn't get anything to work.

Can you tell us more about what you have done with this? or provide some specifics about how it is used?